Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Charity ideas

  1. #1
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone have any charity places that are good for AG donations. I have a Sombrita with a little defect in her ear and Addy's striped dress with a snag in the sleeve that they told me to just donate or toss. I can't just throw them away, they would be fine for a child, I'm just a bit pickier and I look and say that I spent as much money as I would on something for me and I would take it back if I was wearing it like that....anyway, I don't know where to donate it. HELP!

    Shanna

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anything like Goodwill, a church, an afterschool program, or a children's hospital will work.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh, maybe I'll look into a childrens hospital. Thanks, I was also thinking if there is a Ronald McDonald house around that might work too.

    Thanks
    Shanna

  4. #4
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Worst case, hang onto them for the next gifted doll project that comes around. Surely there will be another one. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •